- The Chorus is singing the National Anthem this morning as over 1,000 San Diegans will come together for the sold-out 6th Annual Harvey Milk Diversity Breakfast to honor some of the area's finest.
- Wow--great news! Every dollar you give, we get DOUBLED! Please help us with this amazing opportunity for San Diego's youth.
- Great news for the San Diego arts community and all of San Diego! We wish the San Diego Opera the best.
- What is Tyler's Suite?
Tyler Clementi was a talented eighteen-year-old musician at Rutgers University just starting his journey as an openly gay young man. His life was forever altered when his roommate secretly used a webcam and broadcas...t his intimate encounter with a man on the internet without Clementi's knowledge. Tyler jumped to his death from the George Washington Bridge on September 22, 2010 and the world was introduced to the terrible consequences of Cyber Bullying.
Join us as we present the life of Tyler Clementi in song—a special masterwork as created by Stephen Schwartz (Wicked, Godspell, Pippin) along with seven of America’s leading composers and lyricists. Coming to San Diego April 18 & 19, 2015 at the Balboa Theatre, Tyler’s Suite offers a message of hope and dignity for all gay youth and their families.
Find out more at www.tylerssuitesd.com
- Please support those who support the Chorus. When looking for your eye care, consider Urban Optiks Optometry. Urban Optiks is located in the Cairo building in Hillcrest, on the corner of Park Boulevard and Essex Street. 3788 Park Blvd. Suite #5.
http://urban-optiks.com/ — with Urban Optiks Optometry.
- Our Chorus sisters perform this weekend. Only a handful of tickets remain. Don't Miss it!
- Today is the day, national Give Out Day! Give Out Day is a national initiative that will engage hundreds of organizations and mobilize thousands of people on a single day across the country to give in support of the LGBT community.
For nea...rly 30 years, the generosity of donors has provided the resources that energized the San Diego Gay Men’s Chorus to promote social progress and equality through the power of gay men’s voices united in song.
As we approach our 30th Anniversary, we continue to plan and dream of expanded artistic projects, commissioning new works, creating educational outreach programs. But it can only happen with your help!
It can start with as little as $10. Click on the link below and support the chorus today.
- This Thursday, May 15th be a part of National
GIVE OUT DAY and help support the Chorus.
- How great for our Chorus brothers up in LA